widgets

17 Jul 2011

::RANTAU JITU BUKAN UNTUK AKU..?::

hahahaha..
RANTAU JITU..ape tu..?
mesti korunk nk taw kan..?
thats my father company in engineering..
they had contract with TNB..

slpas ape yg ak bwat..
my parents not believing me in take care of the company..
because ak sndiri dh xnk study dlm bidang engineering lg..
they want to hand over the company to my cousin.

i know that i did wrong to my parents..
i screw up evrything that they plan to me..
..
but i want they to know sumthink..
i had choose my life..
what i want to be..
all i want right now is support..
i hope they understand..
about the company..
i think idont care bout it..
up to them who they want to hand over it..

p/s
ibu ayah..satu hari nnt saya akan membuat mu tersenyum

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAXGABA music